CSV Editor Plugin for Glue
Last updated 3/7/13
Glue plugin that allows editing CSVs right inside Glue. Features includes:
* Ability to search through cells in the CSV
* Easily find available types for a column, including custom types and enums defined in your game project
* Drop down providing available known values that a cell could be set to. This includes enum values for headers that have an enumeration type, complex type initialization for all types that implement the header's interface, and any types that you have previously set in other cells in that same column.
* Advanced property editor that detects properties available for a complex type and gives you a property grid, allowing easy access to view and set complex CSV data.
To install, download the .plug file and install it via Glue. Source code can be found at Github
- 3/7/13 - Added support for multiple row deletions, shorthand complex property notation, enhancements to the complex property editor, and other misc fixes.
- 1/1/13 - Added support for multi-lined text editing. When users click on a cell in a "string" typed column, an elipsis button will open up in the top left corner near the drop down. This will open up a textbox allowing users to enter (and edit) large entries of text and supports new lines.
- 12/29/12 - Added Ctrl+X cutting support and fixed various crashes
- 12/15/12 - Misc bug fixes.
- 10/14/12 - Massively improved loading performance for large FRB projects.
- 10/10/12 - Added GUI for editing complex type properties in the csv editor, improved performance.
- 10/8/12 - Fixed crashes when a column has no specified type.
- 10/7/12 - Updated with fixes to the crash when new rows/columns are added and the user tries to use the known values drop down, and fixed the error about CSV not being able to be saved when adding new columns.
- 10/1/12 - Added support for getting known values for a cell by looking at custom defined enums in the project. Also added support for getting known values for a cell based on classes that implements a header's interface.
- 9/29/12 - New drop down added that shows possible known values for the specified cell. Also a type filter is now available to quickly find any known type for a column.
- 8/27/12 - Required column detection code fixed, enabled delete key when highlighting a cell to delete the cell's contents, fixed issue when editing a header before selecting a header
- 8/20/12 - Many bug fixes regarding adding, deleting rows. Also bug fix related to updating column headers